Located in Ancaster, The Quick Fitness Studio offers a variety of
training and fitness equipment, nutritional counseling, motivation, and supoprt to help you lose weight and gain muscle.
We now have limited spots available!
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (3 Spots)
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (Only 1 spot left!)
While working out with Lisa in her studio, she provides you with careful attention to detail and encourages you to reach your goals that leaves you looking forward
best minutes of your day together.
In Studio Experience
- One-on-one attention with every workout class. (Value of $900)
- Review of weekly food log (Value of $200)
- Access to Lisa P's Quick Fitness online workouts from home (Value $30)
- Daily face-to-face encouragement and motivation.
- Ability to ask on the spot questions about nutrition, fitness, and life goals.
- The experience of a group atmosphere and a sense of community and support.
- A wide range of fitness equipment including
strength bands, kettle bells, SelecTech Weights, stability and medicine balls,
yoga blocks, Lebert Equalizers, and much more!
- A candlelit ambiance for yoga.
- Outdoor experience with weather permitting.
4 weeks | $200
In the short time I have known Lisa, I have noticed a big difference in my endurance, muscle tone, and confidence in my fitness abilities. My husband Mark and I love that we get to spend each week night with the friendly community of people that make up Lisa P.’s Quick Fitness!
« Go Back